Merion Stratford is Simply Apartment Living at its Best.
We're so glad you're here.
Modern designs, elegant finishes, and upscale amenities are waiting for you at Merion Stratford. Our apartment homes come in one-, two- or three-bedroom layouts that are spacious and adaptable. (Also, ask about our den and loft-style floor plans... perfect additional space for working from home, guests, or games!) A variety of interior luxuries adorn them including SMART Home Technology, walk-in closets, full-sized washers and dryers, and much more. As a resident of our community, you will also have exclusive access to a 24-hour fitness center, resort-style swimming pool, and Bark Park among other life-enhancing amenities.
Apartment Living The Way It Should Be!
- Each apartment is Simply Connected, meaning you will walk into WiFi. (Each apartment is equipped with 1GB of high-speed internet access.)
- Parking is a breeze with reserved parking, carports, and private garage options available.
- Commute anywhere, including Sikorsky, Yale New Haven Hospital, Hartford HealthCare, and Bridgeport Hospital with quick access to Rt. 8, Merrit Parkway, and I-95.
- Lift, run, row, and spin anytime in our stunning 24-hour fitness center.
- Online shop? Our Amazon Package Hub will receive and secure your packages.
- Get social with your neighbors at our monthly resident events.
- Fire up the grill any time at our multiple stations.
- Relax and unwind at our resort-style swimming pool.
- Get smart at Stratford's top-notch Chapel Street Elementary or nearby Yale University, Fairfield University, Sacred Heart University, University of New Haven, and University of Bridgeport.
Click below to see more of what we offer!
Come Explore Your New Home
Your new apartment home at Merion
Stratford is tucked away outside of the lush Roosevelt Forest offering easy access to walking trails, picnic areas, and a community park. With easy access
to Merrit Parkway, Rt. 8, and I-95, you are never far from all the boutique-style shopping, fine and casual dining, and fun entertainment nearby towns of Milford, Norwalk, and Stamford have to offer. Love to travel to the big city or need to commute to work? We are just minutes away from Stratford's train station allowing quick access to Stamford and New York City!
Our residents love their home at Merion Stratford. We know you will too.
I love this place I call home. A nice community & neighbors are friendly as well!- Verified (& happy) Resident